You can trust our selection for 192khz Audio Interface Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 63021 reviews for 192khz Audio Interface and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 192khz Audio Interface where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 192khz Audio Interface.
|1||PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First (AMS-SCARLETT-18I8-3G)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||M-Audio AIR 192 - 6 - USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||XTUGA E22 2i2 USB Audio Interface with XLR Mic Preamplifier 192kHz True Stereo for Pro Tools/Ableton Live Lite/Reaper and Other DAW Recording Software(Driver Free Installation)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2 192 kHz USB Audio Interface Bundle with Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Focusrite SCARLETT 2I2 3rd Gen 192KHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||PROZOR 192kHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter with 5.0 Bluetooth Receiver||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Audio Interface 24-bit/192kHz||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 192khz Audio Interface63021 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 192khz Audio Interface in this article.
Table Of Content:
- PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW...
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First (AMS-SCARLETT-18I8-3G
- M-Audio AIR 192|6 USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out, MIDI Connectivity, and Recording Software from...
- PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist Bundle with Blucoil Cardioid...
- XTUGA E22 2i2 USB Audio Interface with XLR Mic Preamplifier 192kHz True Stereo for Pro Tools/Ableton Live...
- PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2 192 kHz USB Audio Interface Bundle with Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone...
- Focusrite SCARLETT 2I2 3rd Gen 192KHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- PROZOR 192kHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter with 5.0 Bluetooth Receiver, Optical Coaxial Bluetooth...
- Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Audio Interface 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Onyx Mic Preamps, Zero-Latency Direct...
1. PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite – over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.
- Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.
- Equipped with high-powered headphone output.
- 48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones.
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear.
2. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First (AMS-SCARLETT-18I8-3G)
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download.
3. M-Audio AIR 192 - 6 – USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out
- Capture every detail – premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;.
- Low latency – Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.
- Pristine studio grade capture – transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- Connectivity – XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” Outs and ¼” head-phone out with independent level control.
- Unite your MIDI gear – 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear.
4. PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2
- MOBILE-READY RECORDING SOLUTION – The PreSonus Studio 24c is a USB class-compliant audio interface that works on Windows 10, macOS 10.
- STRESS-FREE RECORDING – The onboard XMAX-L mic preamps capture complex musical harmonics.
- CREATE MUSIC WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST – You can record, produce, mix, and master within the Studio One Artist DAW.
- ENSURES CLEAR SOUNDS, LOW NOISE – Connect the Blucoil Studio XLR Microphone into PreSonus’ 48V phantom powered Studio 24c for crystal-clear recordings.
- INCLUDES – PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface for Windows and Mac; Downloadable Studio One Artist Software.
5. XTUGA E22 2i2 USB Audio Interface with XLR Mic Preamplifier 192kHz True Stereo for Pro Tools/Ableton Live Lite/Reaper and Other DAW Recording Software(Driver Free Installation)
- 24 bit/192 kHz Professional Audio Quality 】E22 audio interface, with all connection interfaces for microphone, electric guitar, bass, etc.
- Simple,Plug and Play】XTUGA E22 USB audio interface for Windows or Mac driver use generic Windows driver.
- Compatible with Popular Recording Software】Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, it won’t disappoint.
- Perfect For Beats】The E22 sound card is small and easy to carry, so you can prepare for various recording and production scenes even on the go.
- Power Selector】 E22 Sound card has diversified power supply.
6. PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2 192 kHz USB Audio Interface Bundle with Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
- REPRODUCES VIBRANT SOUNDS – The PreSonus Studio 24c USB-C Audio Interface showcases 2 XMAX-L mic preamps.
- PROVIDES A BUILT-IN MIDI INTERFACE – You can connect your keyboard, control surface, or sound module directly to the Studio 24c.
- INTEGRATES WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST DAW – Register your Studio 24c and get access to Studio One Artist (for recording, producing, sharing mixes) and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite without charges.
- OFFERS COMPLETE RECORDING BUNDLE – The Studio 24c offers 48V phantom power you can use with the included AT2020 Condenser Microphone.
- INCLUDES – PreSonus Studio 24c USB-C Audio Interface for Mac and Windows; Downloadable Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Downloadable Software; USB-C Cables.
7. Focusrite SCARLETT 2I2 3rd Gen 192KHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Specifications: Connectivity: USB Type-C, Protocol: USB 2.0, Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2, A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz, Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES, Instrument Inputs: 2, Line Inputs: 2
- Analogue Outputs: 2, Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
8. Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite music making software.
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective.
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Instrument Inputs: 1.
9. PROZOR 192kHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter with 5.0 Bluetooth Receiver
- DAC with Bluetooth Receiver】It converts optical, coaxial and Bluetooth-transmitted digital audio input to stereo analog RCA & 3.
- Latest 5.
- 192kHz & Volume Adjustment】Built-in high-performance DAC chip, supports 192K/24bit sampling rate, help users solve the problem of connecting different audio interfaces to analog amplifiers.
- Ultra Performance】Automatically switch to Bluetooth playback mode after successful Bluetooth connection; Adopts personalized status indicator; low power consumption.
- Application】Suitable for home theater, teaching, training structure, conference rooms, appliance stores and other places.
10. Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Audio Interface 24-bit/192kHz
- 2-in-2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 2 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provide excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything
192khz Audio Interface Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 192khz Audio Interface stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 192khz Audio Interface in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 192khz Audio Interface for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 192khz Audio Interface Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 192khz Audio Interface in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 192khz Audio Interface currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 192khz Audio Interface based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 192khz Audio Interface before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 192khz Audio Interface they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 192khz Audio Interface, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 192khz Audio Interface before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 192khz Audio Interface will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 192khz Audio Interface if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 192khz Audio Interface on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.